We are looking for a VFX Recruiter based in our Montreal studio to manage the recruitment efforts across each Outpost VFX facility.
The role will also be responsible for maintaining and growing our current network of artists and post-production professionals by proactively searching, screening and continuously mapping out potential talent in the industry.
With teams in Montreal, Los Angeles, India and the UK, this is an exciting opportunity to work across a number of geographic locations and teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Maintain constant communication with production, department managers and HR across each site to understand immediate and future hiring requirements and priorities
• Manage candidate experience from application to offer
• Utilize social networks, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent
• Qualify and assess candidates through remote and in-person interviews
• Schedule interviews ensuring that our culture and values are appropriately managed and represented to candidates, obtain feedback and manage candidate journey
• Work with HR to prepare offers that meet candidate expectations, and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job in line with budgets
• Coordinate new hire onboarding with production, technology, hiring managers and HR
• Build and maintain relationships with prospective candidates to meet current and future hiring needs
• Plan recruitment activities and attend events, industry networking, etc
• Maintain and improve current recruitment practices and systems to create efficiencies and an engaging candidate experience
• Experience working in the VFX, games or animation industries
• Bilingual (French & English)
• Comfortable working with social media for sourcing, especially LinkedIn Recruiter
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach
• The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent attention to detail and pride in your work
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and diplomacy
• 3+ years
• Central location
• Health insurance
• Company pension
• Wellness benefits
• Free Friday Beers or non-alcoholic drinks
• Fantastic company culture
• Montreal, Canada
• February 2021
• Dependent on experience
How to Apply?
• Send a short cover email to: [email protected]
• Include your cover letter and resumé
• Add the position you are applying for in the subject of the email
All applicants must be eligible to work in Canada at the time of applying.
Click here to read our Candidate Data Protection Privacy Notice.
At Outpost we believe that our strength lies in our differences. These help us to take different perspectives, challenge norms and create a special environment based on mutual respect. Outpost is an equal opportunities employer. Employment with us is based on a person’s extraordinary talent and potential. No candidate will receive any less favourable treatment based on their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual preference or any other factor that has no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.