Bournemouth / Remote
Outpost VFX create stunning visual effects for film and high-end TV.
Headquartered in Bournemouth, UK, and with offices in Montréal and LA, Outpost VFX exists to bring vivid creative ideas to life by harnessing artistry, technology and innovation. Recent projects have included News of the World, The Alienist, Devs and Superman & Lois.
We are currently looking for a talented VFX Recruiter to join us and manage the recruitment efforts within our Bournemouth studio. The recruiter will be responsible for maintaining and growing our current network of artists and post-production professionals by proactively searching, screening and continuously mapping out potential talent in the industry. They will work in close collaboration with the global Recruitment and HR team to find the right people who want to be part of our journey to achieve great things.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Close working with production, department managers and HR to understand immediate and future hiring requirements and priorities.
- Manage candidate experience from application to offer.
- Utilize social networks, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent.
- Qualify and assess candidates through remote and in-person interviews.
- Schedule interviews ensuring that our culture and values are appropriately managed and represented to candidates, obtain feedback and manage candidate journey.
- Work with HR to prepare offers which meet candidate expectations and align the skill level to the correct salary band/job, in line with budgets.
- Coordinate new hire onboarding with production, technology, hiring managers and HR to ensure new hires have a great experience.
- Build and maintain relationships with prospective candidates to meet current and future hiring needs.
- Plan and attend where possible recruitment activities and events, industry networking etc.
- Maintain and improve current recruitment practices and systems to create efficiencies and an engaging candidate experience.
- At least 3 years of recruiting / sourcing experience
- Experience working in the VFX, animation or games industries
- Comfortable working with social media for sourcing especially LinkedIn
- Strong spoken and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in your work
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and diplomacy
- Fantastic company culture
- Pension contribution
- Wellness benefits
- Social events (once restrictions have lifted)
- Free Friday beers or non-alcoholic drinks for all
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Bournemouth (remote working also considered)
How to apply?
- Send a short cover email to: [email protected]
- Include a copy of your CV
- Specify what role you would like to be considered for in the subject of the email.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of applying. Apply now
Click here to read our Candidate Data Protection Privacy Notice.
At Outpost we believe that our strength lies in our differences. These help us to take different perspectives, challenge norms and create a special environment based on mutual respect. Outpost is an equal opportunities employer. Employment with us is based on a person’s extraordinary talent and potential. No candidate will receive any less favourable treatment based on their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual preference or any other factor that has no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.