We are on the lookout for a talented VFX Producer to join our team to help us to deliver some exciting high-end film and TV projects which we have on the horizon in 2021.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review incoming scripts & bidding materials, creating initial breakdowns where applicable.
- Work directly with clients & internal team to provide accurate bids & budgets. Provide clients with detailed bid packages.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients throughout the project & disseminate information effectively to the rest of the team.
- Plan and coordinate resources effectively with VFX Supervisors, often internationally, ensuring correct scheduling throughout entire project timeline.
- Work with Leads & Supervisors to track project progression, ensuring quality output and anticipating/communicating issues effectively to prevent potential problems.
- Work closely with the Head of Production to assist with all production requirements.
- Work with the internal project management system to generate accurate weekly reports to monitor project progress & to supply to Senior Management.
- Extensive knowledge of VFX methodologies & workflows.
- Experience in bidding new VFX jobs.
- Ability to plan effectively short term (daily) and more strategically across the lifespan of a project.
- Previous exposure to and/or proficient knowledge of: Shotgun, Microsoft Office applications, FTP software, Mac and Windows literate, Basic Linux
Additional Desirable Skills
- Excellent communicator with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Very well organized with good time management in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Show good initiative & be proactive in problem solving (solution-oriented).
- Able to manage workloads well and multi-task.
- Positive & collaborative attitude, with a keenness to encourage and maintain an upbeat atmosphere.
- Detail oriented with a methodical approach.
- Ability to anticipate and communicate issues to supervisors/department head.
- 6+ years of relevant production experience in a VFX environment
- Fantastic company culture
- Pension contribution
- Wellness benefits
- Free Friday beers or non-alcoholic drinks for all (once we return to the studio!)
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Generous holiday entitlement
Due to Covid-19 you may need to be able to work from home at the beginning of your appointment. However, if offered a position you must be willing and able to work in our Bournemouth studio. If shortlisted for an interview, you will be asked some questions to assess your homeworking capability.
How to apply?
- Send a short cover email to: [email protected]
- Include a copy of your CV
- Specify what role you would like to be considered for in the subject of the email.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of applying. Apply now
Click here to read our Candidate Data Protection Privacy Notice.
At Outpost we believe that our strength lies in our differences. These help us to take different perspectives, challenge norms and create a special environment based on mutual respect. Outpost is an equal opportunities employer. Employment with us is based on a person’s extraordinary talent and potential. No candidate will receive any less favourable treatment based on their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual preference or any other factor that has no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.