We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Production Coordinator to join our Los Angeles team and help us deliver some exciting projects that are on the horizon.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support to VFX Supervisors and Producers.
- Organize and participate in client Cinesync/Skype calls, taking notes of key information to relay to other team members.
- Organize and run department and show dailies sessions, taking notes to disseminate to the rest of the team.
- Respond to questions and queries from clients, producers and other team members in a timely manner.
- Maintain databases and accurately keep track of shots/assets. Review shot tracking assignments and ensure statuses are up-to-date.
- Coordinate client ingest, sends, submission forms and collate material to be sent by data IO team.
- Experience in effective VFX scheduling.
- Experience working directly with clients & ability to distill client requests or requirements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple production/client requests and heavy email traffic.
- Previous exposure to and/or proficient knowledge of: Shotgun, Microsoft Office applications, FTP software, Mac and Windows literate, Basic Linux.
Additional Desirable Skills
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization skills & an ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to manage time effectively & prioritize workload to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong desire to learn and motivation to succeed.
- Show good initiative & be proactive in problem solving (solution-oriented).
- Positive attitude and can-do approach.
- 1+ years of relevant production experience in a VFX environment
Due to Covid-19 you may need to be able to work from home at the beginning of your appointment. However, if offered a position you must be willing and able to work in our Los Angeles studio. If shortlisted for an interview, you will be asked some questions to assess your home working capability.
How to apply?
- Send a short cover email to: [email protected]
- Include a copy of your CV
- Specify “Production Coordinator – LA” in the subject line of the email.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US at the time of applying. Visa candidates are not being considered at this time. Apply now
Click here to read our Candidate Data Protection Privacy Notice.
At Outpost we believe that our strength lies in our differences. These help us to take different perspectives, challenge norms and create a special environment based on mutual respect. Outpost is an equal opportunities employer. Employment with us is based on a person’s extraordinary talent and potential. No candidate will receive any less favourable treatment based on their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual preference or any other factor that has no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.