Outpost VFX create stunning visual effects for film and episodic productions.
Headquartered in Bournemouth, UK, and with offices in Montréal and LA, Outpost VFX exists to bring vivid creative ideas to life by harnessing artistry, technology and innovation.
We are looking for a talented HR Officer to join us and help to deliver our HR plans during an exciting period of growth for the company.
You will be responsible for safeguarding the business ensuring we are compliant with all current and future legislation, as well as helping us to foster a high-performance, inclusive and positive working environment. Reporting to the Head of HR you will work in collaboration to create and implement local and global HR initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide advice and guidance on employee relation matters to drive a positive and high-performance culture.
• Develop and update HR policies and procedures to ensure we remain compliant and that employees are kept up to date with any changes.
• Support in the development and delivery of annual events and initiatives.
• Produce HR management information to help identify trends, provide insight as well as propose opportunities for improvements.
• Manage new starter and leaver administration.
• Coordinate and run the inductions for new starters.
• Manage and maintain accurate HR data within systems.
• Provide recruitment support and coordination.
• Undertake compliance checks and help prepare for any forthcoming legislation changes.
• Prepare and submit monthly payroll file to payroll provider.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships.
• Very well organised with an excellent attention to detail.
• You show good initiative and are proactive in problem solving (solution-oriented).
• Positive and collaborative attitude, with a keenness to encourage and maintain a positive working atmosphere.
• 3+ years working in HR.
• CIPD Level 3 qualification or working towards this qualification.
• Fantastic company culture
• Pension contribution
• Wellness benefits
• Free Friday beers or nonalcoholic drinks for all (once we return to the studio!)
• Company sick pay
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
• Generous holiday entitlement
Due to Covid-19 you may need to be able to work from home at the beginning of your appointment. However, if offered a position you must be willing and able to work in our Bournemouth studio. If shortlisted for an interview, you will be asked some questions to assess your homeworking capability.
1 June 2021
Depending on experience
How to apply?
• Send a short cover email to: [email protected]
• Include a copy of your CV
• Specify what role you would like to be considered for in the subject of the email.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK at the time of applying.Apply now
Click here to read our Candidate Data Protection Privacy Notice.
At Outpost we believe that our strength lies in our differences. These help us to take different perspectives, challenge norms and create a special environment based on mutual respect. Outpost is an equal opportunities employer. Employment with us is based on a person’s extraordinary talent and potential. No candidate will receive any less favourable treatment based on their age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual preference or any other factor that has no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.