We are on the lookout for talented artists of all disciplines, as well as production and tech team members to join us throughout 2021 for some exciting projects on the horizon.
• Fantastic company culture
• Pension contribution
• Competitive Group insurance plan including Health & Dental Coverage and Tele-Medicine
• Wellness benefits
• Free Friday beers or non-alcoholic drinks for all (once we return to the studio!)
• Company sick pay
• Generous holiday entitlement
Due to Covid-19 you may need to be able to work from home at the beginning of your appointment. However, if offered a position you must be willing and able to work in our Montreal studio if requested to do so. If shortlisted for an interview, you will be asked some questions to assess your homeworking capability.
How to apply?
• Send a short cover email to: [email protected]
• Include your Demo Reel, Portfolio and CV
• Specify what role you would like to be considered for in the subject of the email
If a role becomes available, you may receive a call or email from a member of our talent team.
All candidate must be eligible to work in the Canada at the time of applying.